The fun of driving an electric car is what it's all about:
• up to 340 km range WLTP*,
• No compromise on design, comfort and performance,
• Fluid and silent driving,
• 0 to 100 km/h in 8.1 seconds**
• Able to drive in restricted zones,
• Zero CO2 emissions when driving.
With a PEUGEOT electric vehicle:
• Maintenance that is up to 30% cheaper compared to a petrol or diesel car,
• Government grant of up to €12,000 for buying an electric car,
• Combine the bonus for converting with the environmental bonus by scrapping your old vehicle when you buy a brand new car.
DISCOVER OUR ELECTRIC CARS
NEW PEUGEOT e-2008
Discover the new compact e-2008 in PEUGEOT's range of electric cars. With a design that emphasizes its power and athleticism, and the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit, you'll experience a new level of e-mobility. And with its range of 310 km WLTP*, it'll become an indispensable companion for long journeys.
Discover the new city car in PEUGEOT's range of electric vehicles. With its lively, modern silhouette, the new PEUGEOT e-208 will be with you everywhere you go. Discover the all-new 3D i-Cockpit®, which offers a new and immersive driving experience.
Discover the MPV in PEUGEOT's range of electric cars. With its impressive interior and level of modularity, the PEUGEOT e-Traveller is an invitation to take to the road for a comfortable ride. There is a large interior, plus boot volume of up to 1,500 l with 8 passengers and up to 3,000 l with 5 passengers.
The range of an electric vehicle refers to the number of kilometres you can drive before the battery is fully discharged. When making a purchase, users want the range values indicated by manufacturers to be as representative as possible of their actual usage.
The WLTP* is the most realistic way of reflecting an electric vehicle's energy consumption and range.
•the power indicator, you can monitor your energy consumption in real time from the dashboard.
•your smartphone, you can use the services in the MyPeugeot app to remotely set your vehicle to charge whenever you want
•your smartphone, you can set your car to heat up while it's on charge and therefore conserve range.
•driving modes like the Eco mode or Brake mode.
Ecodriving tips to adopt:
• Using Brake mode: Instead of using the brake pedal, use engine braking when decelerating and braking to conserve range.
• Using Eco mode: Eco mode saves energy by reasonably reducing engine power. It's best in the city!
• Using the preconditioning: Make the most of the time your car is charging to set the on-board temperature using the MyPeugeot app.
• Maintaining the tyres: You should always keep an eye on the wear and inflation of your tyres. It's even more important with an electric vehicle, as you risk massively reducing your range if you don't.
Buying an electric vehicle is more expensive than buying a combustion engine equivalent. However, the total cost of a vehicle doesn't just come down to the purchase price. You really need to add to this the fuel, insurance and maintenance of the vehicle. Taking into account all of these factors, electric vehicles turn out to be more economical than combustion engine vehicles.
On average, electric vehicles make a saving of 40% on energy consumption and 30% on maintenance costs compared to a combustion vehicle.
find out more
Is electric good for all types of journey?
Electric cars from PEUGEOT, such as the new PEUGEOT e-208 and the new PEUGEOT e-2008 benefit from the optimization of road handling, manoeuvrability, acoustic comfort and weight, which helps to minimize CO2 emissions and allows you to experience a euphoric driving experience!
The idea that an electric car offers less performance than a combustion engine vehicle is incorrect. Even though they're silent, electric vehicles are no less powerful. They can achieve the same speed as their combustion engine counterparts at the same time as offering new levels of driving comfort thanks to the silent motor and reduced vibrations. What's more, acceleration and deceleration are just as fast on an electric vehicle as on a combustion engine car.
With the services offered by MyPeugeot and Free2Move:
•You can plan your electric journey, in town or further afield, using the ChargeMyCar service so you arrive safely thanks to our partner Free2Move's network of charging stations.
•Need to go on a longer journey? With the MobilityPass service, you can hire a combustion engine vehicle at a competitive rate.
DISCOVER THE CHARGING POINTS NEAR YOU
Benefit in real time from personalized services synchronized to your account thanks to the free MyPeugeot®* application:
Keep an eye on the status of your vehicle
Get assistance easily and quickly
Manage your vehicle's maintenance and service requirements.
Whether you're self-employed, a licensed professional, a company director, a fleet manager or a company car user, discover PEUGEOT electric vehicles, corresponding services and the offers reserved for our business customers.